Divorce Representation In Paulding County
An experienced divorce lawyer in Paulding County, Diana Whipkey Young can provide comprehensive representation for your divorce. She guides clients through the legal process of divorce that will dissolve the marriage as well as terminate legal duties between the spouses. Clients of The Young Law firm will find that they excel at being advocates for cases involving divorce-related issues, including the following:
- Division of Property: Identifying and placing value on assets is important in order to ensure the equitable division of marital property through an agreement of the spouses or through a court order.
- Spousal Support or Alimony: This would include financial support that is court ordered for one spouse to pay to another after the termination of a marriage.
- Protective orders and restraining orders: Court orders that are put in place in order to protect the physical safety of a spouse or to maintain the current status during the divorce process.
- Premarital agreements and post-marital agreements: A contract that is executed before or after the marriage date can protect the interests of one or both of the spouses if a divorce occurs.
Experienced and Trusted Paulding County Lawyer
Diana Whipkey Young is an attorney with over 30 years experience. Her background includes representing a wide range of clients dealing with complex divorce cases, including couples with a high net worth as well as military divorces. She also offers dispute resolution as an alternative service as well as collaborative law and mediation. She can provide personalized advice regarding estate planning after a divorce and alternatives to divorce.
Parent Child Relationships
Whether the parents have never been married or they are going through a divorce, important decisions regarding the well-being and care of the children are typically the most difficult and stressful issues a couple will face. Diana Whipkey Young will work closely with her clients and will fight for their parental rights as well as looking out for the best interests of the children. She has experience representing clients on legal issues regarding visitation, child support, and custody, including:
- Child custody modification
- Same-sex custody issues
- Relocation issues
- Parenting plans
- Grandparents’ rights
- Fathers’ rights
- Domestic partnerships
At The Young Law Firm, clients are guided through the process of adoption, with expert assistance in helping them gain legal recognition for parent-child relationships established through a stepparent adoption or other type of adoption.
Contact a Paulding County Child Custody Lawyer
Call and schedule your initial consultation and learn how an experienced Paulding County divorce attorney can help. Call 770-795-9596 for The Young Law Firm.