Find A Leading Divorce Lawyer In Bartow County
Anyone facing a divorce or other type of family law issue will likely face a great deal of emotional stress. Additionally, a family law matter that is mishandled can be something that will affect the family members financially for the rest of their lives.
Diana Whipkey Young is an experienced family law and divorce lawyer at the respected Young Law Firm. She will always consider each client’s legal, financial and emotional well-being, not only for today but also for the long-term future.
The Young Law Firm Offers Domestic Legal Services
- Divorce: All clients will be assured that their interests will be protected throughout the divorce process. Diana Whipkey Young, a respected Bartow County divorce lawyer, will fight to make sure her clients’ interests are protected.
- High Income Divorce: As a Bartow County divorce attorney, Diana Whipkey Young is very experienced in representing individuals with complex marital estates, including those that might have large business or real estate holdings.
- Paternity: Fathers may face special challenges when it comes to having a relationship with their children. Whether you are looking for child support for your children or you are trying to establish your visitation rights, you can count on us to help establish your child’s legal paternity.
- Relocation: If you are the custodial parent and you want to relocate or you are interested in preventing the custodial parent from moving away, we can advocate for you using the most recent law.
- Visitation and Child Custody: We will work diligently to achieve your specific goal while also keeping the interests of your children in mind. We know that every situation is different, and will work with each family based on your unique circumstances.
- Child Support and Alimony: Our clients can trust our experience in order to help them establish, modify or enforce a court order for child support or alimony.
- Divorce Modifications: Circumstances are constantly changing. At the Young Law Firm, we understand that when your circumstances change, the terms of your divorce need to be updated as well. Let us help you with your divorce modifications.
Bartow County Attorney: Additional Practice Areas
- Domestic Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Complex Distribution of Property
- Modification of Decrees
Regardless of your legal concerns, Diana Whipkey Young, an experienced Bartow County family law attorney, can develop a detailed plan for successfully resolving your problem. She will then confidently guide you through the often complex legal process in the fastest manner possible so that you and your loved ones will be able to move forward and begin to heal.
Contact a Bartow County Divorce Lawyer
Call The Young Law Firm at 770-795-9596 or contact us online. We represent clients located in Bartow County as well as in the surrounding areas.